Some random shots from the past few months that I didn't end up using in the posts they were intended for.
1. Taken in Soho in June. This structured Melie Bianco bag was a staple for me throughout the summer months. Also wearing an assortment of rings from all over the place, Myne leather lapel cardigan and a Forever New gray top.
2. A picture of the Absolut Mode bottles display from Wills India Fashion Week.
3. My favorite Zara shoes. Taken outside the Tribeca apartment I stayed in during my month in New York this summer.
4. What? I love Tiramisu.
5. I obsessed and obsessed over getting my hands on these pointy toed cutout Zara heels for 2 months. I stalked the website, the Broadway store, the store in Delhi, had friends going to Zara check in - I was an uncontrollable freak. And when I did manage to grab em', ironically enough they're hideously uncomfortable and completely unwearable and have heretofore being relegated to the back of my shoe closet (i.e. the stack of boxes in the corner of my room).
6. Currently reading "The End of Fashion: How Marketing Changed the Clothing Business Forever" by Teri Agins. Explores all the facets of the branding and marketing machines that coyly operate behind the scenes of the successful megrabrands today and how this stands in stark contrast to the couture houses in France in the past. A must read for anyone who is considering potentially working in the industry.
7. My favorite spot in Central Park.
8. I firmly stand by my belief that Crumbs totally kicks Magnolia's ass.