I haven't steadily blogged in over 3 months because so much has been going on. I recently graduated from high school on the 16th and a few weeks prior to that, found out that I've been accepted to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York for this fall semester! For any of my long time followers, you'll know this is immensely exciting for me. I'm majoring in Advertising & Marketing Communications and my goal is to work in the luxury marketing industry thereafter. I'm obviously slowly losing my mind about living in New York - its the dream.
This is a thing - when people start getting these acceptance packages to FIT, they post a picture with it for the facebook page. Forgot to reverse it in a fit of delirium.
After, I left for Goa on the 20th for a week with some friends and just got back. Here are some random details:
1- Candle in the window.
2. White Sands.
3. Slummin' in in flip flops.
4. Shrimp cocktail.
6. With a long island iced tea and Orwell's 1984.
7. Tequila shot remnants.
8. Agonda Paradise.
9. Rings from MARKET HQ and Forever 21.
11. YOUREYESLIE t-shirt.
12. Rings from Forever 21 and gifted by a friend from a Mcleodganj street market.
13. The Virgin Suicides and Barcelona on the iPod.
14. Bartameus, our trusty beach bud.
16. Random assortment of bangles from Vero Moda.
17. Calamari at H2O, Agonda.
19. Crochet top from OTTOMODE and leather shorts from Stylein.
20. and 21. Forever 21 rings.
23. House of Harlow ring.
26. Coolest bathrooms ever.
30. Jewelry haul from Palolem beach.
35. My favorite book, On the Road.
37. The best restaurant in Patnem.
SO MUCH stuff coming up soon! Watch this space.